RF LoRa Module
1. Descriptions of RF LoRa Transceiver Module RFM95PW:
RFM98PW/RFM95PW RF LoRa Transceiver module series’ design is based on the high performance LoRaTM modulation technique RF98/RF96 chip, It operate at 169/433/470MHz (RFM98PW) and 868/915MHz(RFM95PW) ISM band , The low receive sensitivity(–136dBm) coupled with Enhanced +30dBm output power ensures extended range and improved link performance.
2. Features of RF LoRa Transceiver Module RFM95PW:
● LoRaTM Modem.
● 166dB maximum link budget.
● +30 dBm output power @433/470MHz band; +27 dBm output power @169 /868/915 MHz band.
● Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
● High sensitivity: down to -136dBm.
● Low RX current of 13mA.
● FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
● Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
● Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
● Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
● Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
● SMD Package (35.4x18X3.85mm)
3. Typical Application of RF LoRa Transceiver Module RFM95PW:
● Long Range system
● Meter Reading
● Wireless data collection
● Automobile security system
● Home automation and security system