1. Descriptions of Altimetric Pressure Sensor Modules HP203W:
The HP203BW employs a MEMS pressure sensor with an I²C interface to provide accurate temperature, pressure or altitude data. The sensor pressure and temperature outputs are digitized by a high resolution 24-bit ADC. The altitude value is calculated by a specific patented algorithm according to the pressure and temperature data. Data compensation is integrated internally to save the effort of the external host MCU system.
Easy command-based data acquisition interface and programmable interrupt control is available. Typical active supply current is 5.3 μA per measurement-second while the ADC output is filtered and decimated by 256. Pressure output can be resolved with output in fractions of a Pascal, and altitude can be resolved in 0.1meter. The HP203B is offered in a 3.6mm x3.8 mm x 1.2 mm package and specified for operation from -40°C to +85°C.
2. Features of Altimetric Pressure Sensor Modules HP203W:
● Supply voltage1.8V to 3.6V
● Pressure rang:300mbar~1200mbar
● Operation temperature:-40 to +85℃
● Programmable events and interrupt controls
● Altitude resolution: 0.1meter
● I²C interface
● Fast conversion down to 2ms
● Standby current<0.1μA, low conversion power, 2μA at 1 sample/sec.
● Size: 3.6*3.8*1.2 mm
3. Applications of Altimetric Pressure Sensor Modules HP203W:
● Mobile altimeter / barometer
● Industrial pressure and temperature sensor system
● Adventure and sports watches
● Weather station equipment
● Indoor navigation and map assist
● Data loggers for pressure, temperature and altitude.
● Panel computer.