1. Descriptions of 2.4Ghz Wireless RF Transceiver Module RFM75W:
RFM75W is a GFSK wireless rf transceiver module operating in the world wide ISM frequency band at 2400-2483.5 MHz. Burst mode transmission and up to 2Mbps air data rate make them suitable for applications requiring ultra low power consumption.
The embedded packet processing engines enable their full operation with a very simple MCU as a radio system. Auto re-transmission and auto acknowledge give reliable link without any MCU interference.
RFM75W operates in TDD mode, either as a transmitter or as a receiver.
The RF channel frequency determines the center of the channel used by RFM75W. The frequency is set by the RF_CH register in register bank 0 according to the following formula: F0= 2400 + RF_CH (MHz). The resolution of the RF channel frequency is 1MHz.
A transmitter and a receiver must be programmed with the same RF channel frequency to be able to communicate with each other. The output power of RFM75W is set by the RF_PWR bits in the RF_SETUP register.
Demodulation is done with embedded data slicer and bit recovery logic. The air data rate can be programmed to 250Kbps, 1Mbps or 2Mbps by RF_DR_HIGH and RF_DR_LOW register. A transmitter and a receiver must be programmed with the same setting.
2. Features of 2.4Ghz Wireless RF Transceiver Module RFM75W:
● 2400-2483.5 MHz ISM band operation
● Support 250Kbps, 1Mbps and 2 Mbps airdata rate
● Programmable output power
● Tolerate +/- 60ppm 16 MHz crystal
● Variable payload length from 1 to 32bytes
● Automatic packet processing
● 6 data pipes for 1:6 star networks
● 1.9V to 3.6V power supply
● 4-pin SPI interface with maximum 8 MHz clock rate
● 20-pin 4x4mm QFN package
3. Applications of 2.4Ghz Wireless RF Transceiver Module RFM75W:
● Wireless PC peripherals
● Wireless gamepads
● Wireless audio
● Remote controls
● Home automation